Thursday, January 8, 2009

UCLA Journal 15

Good morning, one and all. I'm writing this at 7:30 am. YES, I slept through last night!!!! Sorry to all of you who were waiting with baited breath for the next "Mac and Jini" installment. But sleeping through all nite.....

We have GREAT news to report on the Mac saga. He's HOME. I got a phone call from Mom last night about 5:30 last night and answered with how early she was calling from home for a change and Mac's voice said it was nice to call from home. I can't believe they sent him home so soon!!! As far as I know, he hadn't even walked before they sent him home but Mom says other than having a little trouble getting up and down (well, duh...) he's doing great. He never even asked for a pain pill yesterday. Wish I could say the same.

Now me. I'm doing lots better. I even walked FOUR times yesterday and the last one was half again as far as I normally go. I got ANOTHER doggie visit yesterday - Sydney, the blue aussie. And yesterday afternoon, one of the nurses came up to me and said she was sorry about my heart. I got a puzzled look on my face and she said they'd had an O negitive heart become available but it was too small for me. It shows they're looking. Thank you Lord. That's all the news and my breakfast is here. So, 'til next time....

Jini

No comments: