Wednesday, December 10, 2008

UCLA Journal 5

Well, I susre didn't expect to be on here tonight. Thought I'd be sleeping my way through the night in ICU. The best laid plans of mice and men.....

I got everything all packed up ready to be moved to my new room when I was through with surgery and then I waited. And waited. And waited. My surgery was scheduled for 2:30 but no one came for me. So I waited some more. Finally, at 3:15, my nurse came in and said she had good news and bad. I said, "Let me guess. The good news is I can get something to eat and drink. The bad news is my surgery has been postponed." She said, "You got it. Something came up in surgery and you're moved to friday." So, to all of you out there, stand down your guns and get ready for friday.....if something doesn't happen to "postpone" me again

Jini

1 comment:

Walt and Pam V said...

Jini,
So sorry to hear of the postponement. I am sure that is very difficult. Our prayers continue with you.

Itty, bitty, brudder....smile